Thursday, September 13, 2007

We're juicin' now!

So here it is....Our new juicer! Riley and I watched this Jack LaLanne's infomercial in our hotel room when we moved down here, and we are big suckers for those infomercials...You know, the whole "Set it and forget it!" and the Magic Bullet..salsa in just five seconds! Well we dream of purchasing those fine kitchen gadgets. We were watching in awe as they put a whole apple in here and cantaloupe with the skin on it...It was amazing! Then we met some new friends, and they have a juicer. We went over to their house and had some fresh apple juice. It was amazing, so Riley and I decided that because we never really buy anything, and we are going to be poor for a long time, we might as well give in and buy the juicer! We found a great deal on one on eBay and it arrived today. We took it out of all its packaging and first thing, we stuck a cantaloupe in it, with the skin.....and it worked like a charm. Fresh cantaloupe and mango juice in no time! Riley made a tomato, celery, carrot drink, and the carrot stained it already though. Oh well.

So to my brother in law, Bud, I say "Poo On You!" He has been joking about the juicer ever since we ordered it...."Can I come put my garbage in there....Our garbage can is full!" I think that you are just jealous Bud because you don't have a juicer endorsed by an old man with big guns! To everyone one else...Happy juicing!

5 comments:

Meagan Zastrow said...

Hey, Crebs Family You website looks awesome. It was so good to hear from you. We are doing great here, we hope you are enjoying being back out on your own in Rexburg. Love you guys!
The Zastrows

Marilyn & Steve said...

Great purchase! And you did it the smart way - on e-bay! You go, girl!
Mom

Porter Family said...

Okay, I wasn't aware that family blogs would be used for the defamation of other family members' good names. I was nothing but supportive of the juicer, and then Lindsay has to go talking smack and making things up.

Anyways, our family's blog will be used only for uplifting and nice things. We'll save the childish behavior for the Crebs.

P.S. We don't need some old guy to provide the muscle in our family. We have free tickets to the gun show whenever we want... I just flex.

Love Bud

Jenni said...

lindsay i really need help making my blog cute. its hideous right now! i cant figure out how to get a cute background or some cutsie pictures on the sides or anything. please help!

Jenni said...

p.s. good juicing idea! we miss you!