Tonight Ava had some banana pancakes and she loved them. She got them everywhere! She is definitely a good eater!
She has been pretty fussy lately, and she generally is a good baby, so I thought that she was just having a hard adjustment with the move and new people. So I thought, it will get better. Well it hasn't and today I was playing with her and she was upside down and I saw something in her mouth, and went to get it out and it was a tooth! The poor girl just got two molars and I haven't given her anything for them. I am a little slow sometimes on this mom stuff. So tonight before bed I gave her a nice dose of Motrin and some teething tablets and she fell right asleep, and hopefully she will sleep through the night!


3 comments:
you are not a slow mom! I remember when Emma had her first ear infection. She was fussy but she had no other symptoms. I finally took her to the doctor out of desperation and found out she had a double ear infection!!! I felt like a looser but she lived and she can even hear pretty well most of the time.
Dear protective services for the State of Idaho: I have a beautiful granddaughter that just moved to Rexburg. She enjoys banana pancakes, playing with dogs, and going to Burger Queen (oops) King. It has been brought to my attention that her mother and father have been negligent in taking care of her physical well being. She doesn't sleep well unless she is given powerful drugs such as motrin. Should I uncover any additional signs of negligence, can I please make sure that our granddaughter will be well taken care of by the State?
Sincerely,
Loving Grandfather of neglected Rexburg Child.
At least your kids don't think Motrin is liquid candy...I also think that whatever helps the mom sleep better so that she can be a better mom in the morning is worth the extra effort. Whoever invented Motrin and Teething tablets (and fruit snacks and Thomas trains) has my undying gratitude.
Post a Comment