Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Rexburg Temple

This is the new Rexburg Temple. It is huge and gorgeous! It is on the top of the hill and so you can see it from anywhere in Rexburg. It is beautiful. It isn't open yet, but we get to be here for all that, which will be fun. Riley gets to be an usher for the open house in December. I have never been to an open house or anything, so it will be fun. I think that it will be open in February.



We went walking around campus tonight so I could see all the new buildings and Riley could show us where all his classes were and so we took some pictures with the temple in the background. There are so many new buildings and new gardens, it is amazing how much it has changed!

We aren't very good at taking pictures of ourselves, as you can see, but the temple and most of both of our heads made it in the picture, so we were pretty proud of ourselves!

4 comments:

Tamar and Trevor said...

I like the new layout. I have really been wanting to change mine but I have not figured out how to customize it yet. I am a little slow when it comes to using the computer. The temple looks huge!!! It will be cool to be there when it opens. We miss you!

Marilyn & Steve said...

I LOVE your new blog page! It is gorgeous! (and I hope you know that DAD left that less-than-nice comment!) It was theraputic for him, since he'd had a hard 'Bishop' kind of night... But I really think your new page is SO YOU! It is beautiful and artistic. I want to be like you when I grow up!
Mom

GiGi said...

Hello Crebs Family! We are so glad to see that you made it safely to Rexburg! What a fun time for you and your little family. I love your blogspot page. I just started my own. It's in the infant stage. Where did you get the pretty flower on your page? How do we find those things? My blogspot address is: www.gigiandpoppi.blogspot.com It will be fun to check your site and catch up. Take care and have fun!! Love, Uncle Alan, Aunt Sandy and Tyler

Porter Family said...

Where was Ava when you took the picture?? How come she's not a part of it? Just jokes!