Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Peanut Butter Video Verson 2.0



Here is another video of the Peanut Butter Bandit! She just can't saty away from the Peanut Butter. She had just eaten breakfast and so I didn't think that she was hungry, but I guess when a girl wants peanut butter...she'll get peanut butter, even when it is 7:30 in the morning! According to her in this video she is "making peanut butter." It's a secret family recipe....

6 comments:

Porter Family said...

Something tells me that your "secret family recipe" is not all that hygienic and includes spices from the bum crack. Yummy. :) Ummmm, her hair cracks me up and is so freaking cute!

Melinda said...

I love Ava's new cut, she is such a babe.

Henderson Family said...

Making peanut butter in her "nothin's." How cute!!!

Tamar and Trevor said...

She is the cutest! A girl after my own heart. When I was little I use to ask for a spoon of peanut butter to lick. I love the new hair cut.

Thompson Family said...

A girl after my own heart...I love peanut butter too-especially lately I cannot get enough! Oddly Talans favorite right now is Strawberry Jam...he wants it on everything-dip his corndog, on his salad, and on celery like I put my peanut butter ;)

Emily said...

Hilarious. Are you sure you can't post that recipe on Dinnertime Diva's? I laughed when Ava's little bum poked through the apron. Ava has such a funny and cute personality. I'd love to follow her around all day. Her hair cut is really great, too.