So we have some big news around the Crebs' home. We are going to be welcoming our second child this summer! Aug 28th is the due date, so I am 11 weeks today. It has been a rough semester so far, but getting better every day. I have been a lot more sick with this one than I was with Ava, and getting myself and Ava ready so I can drop her off and be to class at 7:45 am hasn't been my favorite, but we are so blessed, so it is hard to complain. I picked a heck of a semester to fit in 14 credits! :) It will work out nicely though. I will be able to take summer and fall (April thru December) off and then I will only have 15 credits left so I will just do part time until I graduate in July 2010!! Only 10 years after I started collage :)
We are really excited. Ava wants a little sister, but we will be happy either way. We had our first ultrasound a few weeks ago and everything looks great. The baby is healthy so far, so that was good news.
When we helped our friends, the Johnson's move out in early Janary, they said "see you in nine months! Hey one of us could have another kid by then...." I giggled, cause we already knew by then. Well guys, we will!
10 years ago


25 comments:
Yay!! How exciting! congratulations you guys. Hopefully you'll start to feel better soon. Seriously Lindsay you are super woman...school, raising a toddler, and pregnant. Wow I admire you.
I just clicked over to see your Layout and noticed you baby counter before I noticed the post! Congratulations!I was SUPER sick with the twins so maybe... Just Kidding I wouldn't wish that pregnancy on anyone.
Yay! Congratulations!!! I am excited for you guys.
Congrats!!! I hope you start to feel better-you are a super woman!
Oh my heck you little B! I am so excited for you! I wish I was there :(
Congratulations!!! Ava will be such a good big sister. She and Katie Marie were so good to little Landon during the time I was watching them both. We are sooo excited for you all.
Wow, congratulations! I'm very happy for you guys. Hope everything goes well and good luck with the rest of the semester!
P.S. I love your blog layout where did you get it from??
woohoo congrats...I think its a boy! I promise boys are fun but man they are hard work...very hyper and they do boy things like pee on things and tear up all their books.
AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! (that is an exceedingly excited shriek!) Congratulations you guys!!! This is so exciting! Hoorah! And I totally agree with Brittney, Ava's going to be a GREAT big sister, I saw her with Landon at one of the lunch bunch get togethers and she has the makings of one very helpful big sister.
Really you guys, this is wonderful! Congrats, congrats!
Let the Northern Idaho Gang be the first to congratulate you on your future arrival!!! We are so excited for you! Keep all those cute babies coming! Glad you are feeling better.
Love, Uncle Alan, Aunt Sandy, Tyler, Meagan, Brent, Coen, Atlas and Emy
Well done Riley, Well done!
-Shaun
Congratulations, you guys! I am so excited about this news! August 28th is my birthday, too. :) I am so sorry that you are sick and even more sorry that I am not there to come help you. You helped me so much when I was pregnant and sick. That is funny that you knew about your baby when we were moving. I can't believe you still came over and helped us move out. I wouldn't have let you if I knew you were pregnant. Good thing we used that all natural cleaning stuff, eh? lol Holy cow, I am so excited for you. Congratulations, again. Brigitte and I tried to 3 way call you on Thursday night (like highschoolers) we will hopefully get to talk to you soon! Good Luck!
-Emily
Yay Lindsay, thats so happy! I know the feeling about prolonged school, I'm graduating in April after 7 years of college, but having the little kids makes it all worth it huh? Stay well and have fun!
Congratulations girl! I'm so excited for you guys. Ava will be a wonderful big sister!
Congrats again, sister. Hey, the whole reason I'm commenting (other than I wanted to be comment #15) is that there's a blog you'd love just for you southern Idaho ladies. It's krazycouponlady.blogspot.com and she does all these comparison shopping and links coupons for places like Albertsons. Anyways, thought you'd be interested. Oh, and couponmom.com is a good one, too.
Congratulations! That is exciting news! Maybe its a boy and that's why you are sicker!
I am SO happy for your guys!!! I have a remedy for your sickness....ZOPHRAN! My doc gave me everything under the sun until I got zophran around 19 weeks....MIRACLE. Only bad thing is I had to take it every day even when I was in labor at the hospital...if not....you know. Ask your doctor about it if you haven't heard of it before. GOOD LUCK!!!!!! Can't wait to find out if it's another super cute mini-Ava or a new breed! :)
Whew! The cat's out of the bag now, so I don't have to worry about DAD slipping and saying something! You know I would NEVER say anything! (well, at least this time I didn't!)
Mom
How exciting! All these new babies in the family, three of brad's sisters being pregnant, Amy and her little one... kind of excites me a little for having our own. Congrats you guys! love you all
Jenna
congrats! Ava is going to be such a good big sister. Good luck trying to keep up with everything but I know you can do it. We love you guys.
congrats! Im so excited for you guys. Love ya
Yay how fun!!! I am very excited for you!!
Oh so excited its not a secret anymore!!! Few!!! All the pressure! I'm totally excited. I want to see your ultrasound pictures! So who did you decide to see? CONGRATS!!!
Yay!!! Another cute Crebs on the way!
Congratulations!!!! I'm excited for you. Ava will make a good big sister for either a boy or a girl. Maybe I'll see you up at the hospital when you have your baby!! Congratulations again,and good luck.
Post a Comment