I have a big announcement. If you read the post when I got tagged again and it talked about my favorite book. Well I have something you all should know...WE WENT TO THE LIBRARY! On Saturday we went to the library and Riley, Ava and I all got some books. I got a parenting book, so I don't screw up my kid too badly, and I got a book on exercise physiology. I think that I am just a nerd and instead of liking books that have great stories, I like informative books, like text books are my favorite! So I am reading! I am going to be a good example to Ava and try to always have some kind of book around. Maybe she will love to read. (I didn't even get that out of my parenting book...man I'm good! jk)
10 years ago


3 comments:
any tips for me yet?
i cannot read a novel to save my life, but self help and text books i'm all about! no wonder we get along so well. we are the same in so many ways! I'm glad we're friends Lindsay.
Hi! I tagged YOU! Check out my blog!
Post a Comment