Well a glorious thing has happened because of all the throwing up that has been going on at our house this last week (and no it is not that I lost 10 pounds, that would be way too nice!) Ava has hit a point in her young life that I never thought would happen. She has now learned how to throw up on command. She can just start gagging and then stare at me and throw up. It's just that easy now. She doesn't even need to use her fingers like most bulimics! Lets take dinner last night, for example, we were finally having a real dinner. No one had the flu anymore and I was feeling 100%, so I cooked a nice dinner and we sat down at the table. Just after our first bite there she goes....she didn't like dinner, so she stares at me and starts throwing up down her shirt. I thought, can't we just have a normal meal that doesn't involve anyone throwing up!! I guess for now it is too much to ask.
These are the wonderful memories we are now living for! Who needs an exotic trip to Africa when family dinner can be so interesting!
10 years ago


6 comments:
What a talented little girl you have there! Congrats on the loss of 10lbs! Not the best way to do it, but still...maybe I need to get the flu to get rid of my last 10-15 lbs!
Hey, long time no talk! You guys look so great! I can't believe how much she has grown up! Sometimes a little weird because I never even saw you pregnant but I guess thats normal, anyways.... I can't believe how positive you are! LOL! I HATE vomit. Scares the crap out of me. Alexis has only gotten sick once in her whole little life and I have not thrown up for nearly 10 years! I am sure my day will come though. Sorry you have been feeling so yucky. Anyways, Hope we can stay in touch. You guys are great!
Ahh Lindsay, at least you have a sense of humor about it! I know how it feels we were right there with the whole vomit thing a couple months ago...we all got it, one right after another. So not fun!
Well, at least you are realistic enough to realize that this IS what memories are made of - don't believe me? What do you and your siblings sit around and laugh about most? The gross stuff! Have fun!
Mom
I hope that everyone is feeling better. Atlas has had a pretty nasty cough for a about 2 weeks, but no throuw up yet. Love you guys.
ummm...love the new look of the blog! love ya.
H
Post a Comment