Sunday, January 20, 2008

Finally a little help...

Well all I can say is it's about time! Finally a little help around here!
Ava loves to help me sweep. She used to just love to play in the pile of food and dirt. Then she liked to help hold the dustpan, and now she thinks that sweeping is great fun! She loves pushing things and moving the dirt around. It is so cute.

Hopefully this enthusiasm will continue for at least a couple more years!

4 comments:

Porter Family said...

go get the play broom at target. Payson still helps me sweep. Oh, and Ashlyn has a play vacuum and Payson gets it out every time I vacuum and helps. It is awesome. Brainwash them young, that's my motto.

Tamar and Trevor said...

She is such a doll. I tagged you again. Check my blog.

Erin said...

How fun!! I wish that Cameron would help me sweep. You guys need to come down so Ava can show Cam what's up!! I miss my friend!! I hope we are coming up soon!!! Bryan got his mission call to St. Louis!!! I thought of you when he read it!! What a small world!

Darcy said...

Cutest kid ever. Great job guys! It was nice to see you briefly over Christmas break! Did you hear... I'm engaged! It's pretty exciting.

Let's be blog friends. I'm at www.darcyfabulous.blogspot.com

LOVE YOU!

Darcy Anderson
(Soon to be Darcy Pingel)