Wednesday, August 1, 2012

July Madness

 For the 4th of July the girls helped make some cute shirts. Here they are modeling them...haha
 Isaac went through a "hair falling out by the handfuls" stage...We referred to him as Uncle Fester

 Riley had a little too much fun with the sparklers this year. There was a fireworks restriction because there were fires burning all over the place in Utah. So we stuck to Sparklers and Pop-Its! Riley actually lit an entire pack of sparklers at once and it was so hot they turned bright red. 
We were pretty thrilling to be around, let me tell you :)
 Isaac is growing like a weed. He lost all his hair except for a nice yamika on top and mullet on the bottom. With a little help from the trimmers he was evened out in no time, and now it is all growing back in nicely. 

 Ava and Isaac are really great friends. Ava loves to help with Isaac and sing him songs and talk to him. He loves her and always smiles when she's around. It's cute to watch such special bonds being made.
 Avas growing up too fast, as well. She starts Kindergarten this month and I am not ready. I'm freaking out a bit thinking how fast time is flying by. I want more time with my baby. She's a really great kid, and I love having her around all day. She's excited and ready to go, of course, but I'm pretty sad about it. I didn't think I would be, but I am.

 We had a Cedar Valley Bike Parade and Ava ride her scooter in it. 
 Viv had a little help from Daddy. 
 She was popping wheelies in no time!




It's kinda tiring getting pushed everywhere on a scooter :)


 Here's the whole gang making the loop and heading back. 
 Ava on the way back was tired, but she made it! 
 We blessed Isaac. It was really short notice and figured since we didn't know when we were moving we would just do it that Sunday. We are spontaneous like that :)
 All the guys: L to R Freddie, a wonderful neighbor of ours; Jason, Riley's Uncle; Wyatt, Riley's brother; Riley and Issac; and Brian and his son. 
 The whole gang

Then we went to Draper days parade! 
Viv and her cousin, Alexa chilling with some candy.
Viv was pretty shy at first, but once she figured out what was going on she knew the drill. She scored with a ton of candy and it was hilarious to watch her just run out and back over and over again. 
 Love my girlies. 
It was a fun July and hopefully August will be filled with lost of time at the pool and more house projects. 

0 comments: