My Baby Girl grew up today...BIG TIME!
I officially hate school.
She was a champ. She was so excited to see her friends from PreSchool and wear her new clothes.
I can't stand that she's gone.
She decided on a heart theme. Heart shirt, heart earrings, heart shaped french braid. She's our little Diva.
I haven't stopped crying yet.
But I guess it isn't all about me....
Here she is at the Bus Stop with Miss Dewie. They are off to conquer the world together.
Ava, Dewie and Kayln
Here She is getting on the Bus. She waved good bye and blew me a kiss. What a sweet baby I have.
As we were walking out of the driveway to the bus stop, she looked at me and said, "I'm really going to miss you mom." It broke my heart
She had to make a poster all about herself to bring to school today.
Lollypops= She loves to play CandyLand
Picture of her riding her scooter
Picture of her dressing up
Lego girls are her favorite toy
Picture of Ava, Isaac and Viv
Mint Chocolate Chip is her Favorite ice cream
Chronicles of Narnia is her favorite series of books
Loves popcorn (air popped with real butter is the only way she likes it) haha
The Lorax is her favorite movie
She loves to bake cookies and cakes and when she watches TV it is usually Cake Boss.
A picture of our family.
She wants to be a gymnast when she grows up. (Thanks to the recent Olympics)
I was putting in some laundry the other day when we were making this and told her to just start by writing her name somewhere on the paper. She yelled to me in such an excited voice that she did her little 'a' like a grown up! I didn't know what she meant, so I came in the kitchen and looked and sure enough, the little 'a' was just like how I write them. :) I hope her kindergarten teacher doesn't hate me too much for teaching her bad writing habits already. haha
And the rhinestones are because she loves to sparkle.
I am an anxious nervous reck. I can't stop thinking about what she's doing and hoping she isn't too scared. Noon can't come soon enough! Her class at school is only 14 kids, 8 of which where in her preschool, so that helps make things a little less scary. Her teacher, Miss Thomas seems great, and Ava really likes her.
I hope for my baby to keep on sparkling. I hope she learns and grows. I hope she remembers that I love her. I hope she remembers who she is and what she stands for. I hope she loves school and learning. I hope she knows how special she is. I hope she will help others feel special too. The sky is the limit for her and I hope she knows that. She is such a great girl, and we miss her terribly.
I love you Lots Ava Belle


4 comments:
It made me cry!
I have to send my girls today.
I'm sad. She is precious though. She will have fun.
I totally feel your pain. I can't stand the thought of Kindergarten either! But hey... we survived all of our schooling... so will they! She's a doll. I love her. Her teacher will be so impressed with her big a's! haha.
Oh my goodness...you took the words right out of my heart! How funny is it that Kelsi's class also has 14 kids and 8 of which were either in her preschool last year, or go to church with us!
AND DO I SEE BIG KIDS ON THAT BUS???!!! Or are they just really tall Kindergarteners??? How scary for mama!
Post a Comment