Thursday, June 17, 2010

Cute Pictures!

My fab friend, Jenni Neilsen, took some adorable pictures of the girls when she was in town last week. She is taking a photography class, and needed some models. I always LOVE pictures of my girls, and it was so nice to have Jenni take some. If you're in Eastern Idaho I totally recommend her! Check out her photo blog HERE.

I love this first picture, because this is so common in our house...Ava all up in Viv's business and Viv like "You're invading my Personal Bubble!" Love it!




This picture is totally Ava these days...Today she said, "Mom you Totally have to see this! It's totally cool!" Then we were leaving the house and she said, "Let's do this!"
Uhmmm... when did she turn 17?




Thanks again Jenni. These are great!

6 comments:

Camille English said...

Cute. Jenni is so talented. Your girls are beautiful.

Brittney said...

Totally cute!!! Your girls really could be professional models!

The Hughes Family said...

MY GOODNESS...Those girls are GORGEOUS! Vivs eye lashes are to DIE for...I think I remember Riley having FREAKING LONG(TOTALLY JEALOUS OF) eyelashes! Do you have FREAKING LONG( TOTALLY JEALOUS OF)eyelashes?
I love how Ava is a little Diva! SO CUTE!

Walker Family said...

SOOOOO Cute!!! I love them eyelashes!

Ashley said...

it helps that you have the cutest kids on the block! Seriously Ava does look like a little teenager. Especially in the last picture. She is so trendy! I have been looking into cool pictures of the kids... I'll have to check her out. Maybe she'll give me the 'friend of Lindsey Crebs' discount! =)

Rebecca said...

Awesome, awesome, awesome!! It makes me want to do a photo shoot with Carrie. :)