So I get a lot of comments on Miss Viv's hair. You've seen pictures, it is SUPER fluffy and poofy. Lots of people ask if Ava's was like that, and I didn't really remember. I was looking through old pictures remembering how little my baby used to be, and there it was (except darker, thicker, and more in a mohawk shape) The poof! It is genetic I guess. It comes down the line from my mother (Love ya mom! haha) The funny thing about this picture is that you would think it came from my dad the way his visor is creating a nice poof. So maybe it is just so genetically abundant in my family that the girls just can't escape it!
10 years ago




3 comments:
Vivvy takes the poof to a whole new level. Dad's is pretty awesome, though.
I have to agree with Heather on this one. Ava had a mohawk poof, but Viv's poof is precious! No bump-it needed for her! I do love dad's hair poof though, i thought that picture was hilarious since they were both poof-ing the same way! HA HA HA!
you are so cute... I really admire you. I have to admit I went on the "Dinnertime Divas" blog awhile ago and snabbed a recipe for sweet pork tacos. I already had my own recipe but gave ya'lls a try and then tossed mine out the window! It was delicious. I'll never make it the old way again. =) So, thanks for sharing, you are amazing at all you do. Plus, you girls are beautiful. Looks like lots of fun!
Post a Comment