Saturday, March 20, 2010

PriNcEsS PaRTy

I can't believe I forgot to post about this. It was one of Ava's favorite days! She got to have a princesses day out with some friends (and Viv got to tag along)
Here they are in all their princess cuteness!Ava got together with her friends, Rylee and Janie and went to the Cocoa Bean for a delicious gourmet cupcake and then off to the theater to see Princess & the Frog. They were all so cute and had a ton of fun!

Ava was smiling at her cupcake and not the camera. She was a bit excited!

Princess with a chocolate smile...life doesn't get much better for a three year old girl!

3 comments:

The Hughes Family said...

You guys are SOOOO good to your girls! I love this Princess day! I may have to have a princess day with the Lils. They look SOOOOOOOOOOO pretty! You guys have REALLY BEAUTIFUL kids! Good Job!

The Olligschlager Family said...

Ava looks so pretty! It sounds like she hada really fun day!

Brittney said...

Such adorable little princesses!!!