

So one of my goals for this year is to run a half marathon. It also happens to be the goal of my Sister, Heather. She is running her's in Nashville, and I am running mine in Idaho. We thought it would be fun to set a goal of how many miles we want to run in 150 days. We googled how many miles it is from her house to mine, and it was 1,432 miles. We thought if we split that in half and each ran half way (716 miles) we would meet somewhere in Nebraska. So that is what we are doing, except only pretending to run to Nebraska. We won't actually see each other, but we will accomplish a fun goal together. So everyday we are tallying up the number of miles we go.
The weather is becoming more and more spring like (Upper 30's, low 40's) so I have been venturing off the treadmill and outside on the days that are nicer. The girls have really loved it after a long winter in doors, and Ava actually takes a nap!
SEE YA IN NEBRASKA HEATHER!


5 comments:
I've crossed the border into Missouri...can't wait to "see" you. :) Maybe we'll have to skype that meeting or something. Go LINDS! We need an app on here to show how close we are to meeting...get Riles on that one, would you?
Way to go girls! Very worthy and fun goal. Alan and I are doing a team Marathon with friends in Ogden, UT in May. We only have to run a LEG of the marathon, but it will be fun. Good luck with the training! Love you! Aunt Sandy
P.S. Love the pics of the girls! They are getting so big. Are you coming up this summer?
i've fallen off the wagon and need help getting back on. help!
What a great goal! I love the stoller and pushing one is great exercise. You are going to feel like you are flying when you run without it!
GO GIRLS!!!!!!! I keep putting off running until I can get a BOB revolution duallie stroller...is that procrastination at its finest or what? KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment