I LOVE this little face!

This is how her hair is pretty much all the time, unless it is wet. She has SUPER STICKY-UPPY hair! It is so fluffy and hilarious!

The girls love to play together. Ava is such a great big sister. She is so excited to teach Viv all she knows!

She is such a happy, smiley girl. She brightens our winter days!

I just can't get over these cheeks and blue eyes!

There are times when I go into "Craft mode" It is really what keeps me sane, well semi-sane, during these busy times. I decided to turn this 2 dollar piece of wood into this....


And a cute little girl in the ward turned 2 a few weeks ago, and her mom asked me to make a lady bug cake. So I gave it a try. It was a lot of fun! I really enjoy making cakes, even though I make a MESS! I am still cleaning powered sugar dust off random things in my kitchen. But is was fun to try and they really liked it, so that makes it all worth it.

This is Viv's new favorite toy...
9 comments:
Hey how'd you make the wood thing? Just Vinyl and where did you get the saying? and that cake is adorable! Your family is so cute.
You have the cutest little girls! You are an awesome mommy and homemaker. I remember those years of little kids, and no money.....so I got to learn how to make everything. I miss those times.....
Love you guys! Aunt Sandy
Holy Cow Lindsay!!! You are a talented little poop! The board is beautiful and the cake was amazing! I loved the little video...my kids still love those door stopper things. Oh and I love how you call viv vivers. I call lil lilliers. hahaha! Were awesome! I wish we lived closer! I want to learn the cake stuff and I love crafting too!
So cute with the doorstop the girls loved it as babies too. they actually still love it.
I have that saying from Pres Monson on my wall in vinyl. Love it.
You're ridiculously talented, my sister dear. My favorite Viv feature is her eyelashes. Good night Nurse those are LONG!!!!!!! I miss your guts and your girlies (and Riley, too).
Awesome cake!!! Way cute video. Your girls are so beautiful!!!
Thanks for the video! It stinks that our kids are growing up without each other. Your girls are beautiful.
Well, it looks like Viviann is following in the family footsteps - she can make music from ANYTHING!!! A musical genius waiting to grow up! Love it!
Mom/Grama
You are the most amazing mom I know...seriously! Thanks for being such a great example!
Post a Comment