In other news we made some Valentines Cookies, and Ava had a blast being in charge of the sprinkles. After the first cookie, half the bottle was gone, and by the time we were done the whole brand new bottle of sprinkles was totally empty! I think I will monitor sprinkle use better next time :) Oh well, she had fun, and they sure tasted good too!
She looks so funny...like "am I supposed to be in trouble for using this many sprinkles?"This was the bottle after the first cookie...the thing was drowning in sprinkles!


6 comments:
First off..Viv is FREAKING CUTE! Second LOVE the daddy daughter pics. There is just something about daddy daughter pics! Third I want a cookie! AND fourth the bottom picture that has the family home evening board...UM where did you get it??? OR if you made it, HOW???
I love it! You really can't have too many sprinkles, especially if the ratio is 50-50. I'll send her a bottle of sprinkles for Easter. :) Your girlies are going to be fab cooks like you are!
I can't believe how fast little miss Viv is growing and how much Ava looks like Riley!!! I miss your girls! We need a visit soon! We love you tons!
That's a good FHE idea....it's my turn next week....and I know what we are doing now. THANKS LINDS! BTW - I pulled into Target today and I saw this woman with a little girl that looked JUST like Ava. SERIOUSLY. I stared at her for a LOOONG time as she walked across the parking lot. I didn't recognize the woman she was with and I got kind of protective - like "WHO IS THAT WOMAN WITH AVA? AND WHERE IS LINDSAY???" I am glad to know that Ava is safe with you.
I can send a care package filled with tons of sprinkles! Just keep cookin' with those CUTE girls! That is the cutest picture of Viv cooking. I can't stand it!
Mom/Gramma
Wow...your girls are getting so big! Trevor and I think that Ava looks a lot like Abby in those pictures, and those cookies look yummy.
Post a Comment