Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Viviann Roan Crebs

SHE'S HERE!!!!!!


Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome
Viviann Roan Crebs*
to the world.

She was born around 5pm local time and weighed in at 8 lb 3 oz. She is a tall drink of water, 20 3/4 inches long.

If anyone needed proof that Lindsay is the toughest chick in the world, here it is:
She birthed that kid without any drugs. None. Zip. Nada. She's insane. (By the way, Lindsay is letting her most awesome oldest sister, Heather, post this.) I'm sure she's loving the ice packs right now. Linds did have Sarah, an awesome massage therapist-doula-midwife, who helped her through everything.

I don't know any more gory details, and Linds or Riley will post pictures when they are home and have slept for at least 2.3 hours straight.

Congratulations on being a big sister, Ava!! Can't wait to meet you baby Viv!!!

*Erin, dearest, sorry about her getting born the day before your birthday and not ON your birthday. I think Linds would have totally changed her name just in honor of you. Maybe we'll just call her EM (short for Erin Marie) as a pet name, what do you think?

13 comments:

Quinn, Amanda, Reggie and Orrin said...

Congrats Riley, Lindsay and Ava! That's so exciting. We are so excited to see you all again and to meet little Vivian!

Karina & John Calderwood said...

WOOOOHOOOOO!!!!!

The Olligschlager Family said...

Way to go Linds! Vivian sounds like a perfect little name! I am glad that everyone is healthy. (Just to let you know she was born on Adam's sister Tara's bday and she is a cool chick so it must mean that cool chicks are born on that day)

Erin said...

Oh, good grief. Not only did she have that baby naturally, she had it sort of fast. When I read on Facebook yesterday that she'd gone into labor, I was kind of hoping that she'd stretch it out until after midnight. I mean, not for her, but for me. I guess I'll have to settle for the nickname...

Just kidding. Sort of.

Congrats, Lindsay! And wowee, you are one tough lady.

Camille English said...

Yeah I was praying she'd come before you guys had to leave! Congratulations! I can't wait to see pictures.

Melinda said...

Linds you are my hero! thats amazing! Congratulations, I can't wait to see pictures of little Vivian Roan-love the name! Congrats Crebs Family!
PS I'm so glad you are coming back to the Burg!

Sam B. said...

Congrats! Cool name - I like it :)

Meagan Zastrow said...

Way to go Lindsay. We are so happy to hear that baby Viv is here. I hope you guys get some rest before having to move. We love you and miss you. Can't wait to see some pics of the little angel.

Henderson Family said...

Lindsay, when you post again, you better post all the gory details, because I did for Belinda's birth!!! I'm so proud of you for going natural. Isn't it an awesome experience? Congratulations!!!! I can't wait to see pictures of your cute little Viviann/ Vivian (everyone else is spelling it the second way, but your sister spelled it the first way. I guess we'll have to see how you spell it). Take care and rest up.

GiGi said...

Congratulations! I was able to go to the hospital this morning and meet little Viviann myself and she is perfect and adorable! Way to go Lindsay! Your are the WOMAN! I am so glad I got to meet her before you left for Rexburg. Love you guys! We will miss you when you leave.

Aunt Sandy

Sokimna said...

Congrats to you Crebs family! I bet she looks cute just like her older sis! Wish I could catch Ava'a first reaction!

The Kunz Family said...

yay lindsay! Congrats on the new baby girl. Can't wait to see pics of little Viviann.

Jenny said...

congrats crebs fam! Having two is even better than one:)