I took these pictures when she was just 4 days old. It is hard to believe she is two weeks old already, but it is also hard to remember a time when she wasn't around. She fits in so well, and is so calm and good. Last night she slept from 12 to 5, which is probably a fluke but I LOVED it! We are in the middle of unpacking everything, and I will post pictures of our new place when it is all in order. We ended up waiting to move until last weekend, cause I wasn't up for a road trip with a three day old baby...so we are slowly getting settled. It tends to take longer to do everything with two kids, but we are getting used to it. We couldn't be happier with our little family.
Here is Ava. She is loving all the toys and things that we are getting out again for Vivi. She wanted to take her turn in the bassinet. She is doing really well for having a baby sister and moving away from grandma and grandpa all in one week. She has had a few meltdowns, and yesterday she told me, "Mom, I want to go back to Grandma and Grandpa's house!" It is good to know she loves them...even if it is more than me :)
And here is the only picture I really take of my pregnancies...My due date picture. I have one with Ava, and now with Viv too. My girls like to take their sweet time.


10 comments:
She is so precious.
Vivi is so precious. She is such a gorgeous little thing.
so cute! did u make that tutu? oh, look at that cute bump! you are a sexy mama!
Holy freak, love the legwarmers and the tutu!! She's adorable. I miss my Ava, and you tell her that she can come to Auntie Heather's house anytime she wants to!
Well, Ava is welcome to come back to Gramma and Grampa's house any time!And I'm really glad I got to see the cute pictures of Viv in the tutu!!!! But timing is everything, and I've been so busy I can't sit for long! Gotta go now - I've got a concert at Ramsey Elementary Open house!
I'm sure we'll see you soon!
Gramma!
I love the colors that you picked for viv's tutu! I made one with those colors too (for me... JK)! I love the leg warmer things too. Oh to have a girl! I am glad you posted a belly shot. You look like you carried high but maybe it was just the shot.
Your babies couldn't be any cuter.
HA! So ADORABLE!!!
What a little cutie, I hope you are getting settled in to your new place. We miss Idaho too.
You guys just make the sweetest little babies! She is so stinkin' cute! Congratulations! I am glad that you are settling into it all without too much stress.
And as for Ava and the whole Grandma/Grandpa thing... let's just say I'm not the favorite at my house either, it's just the way it is (:
Nichole Schofield
Post a Comment