So just for fun I put up a poll. I think I know which name we are going to use, but I was just curious what people think. So Vote if you want! We aren't going to use the winning name just cause it wins, unless it is the one we like, but it will be fun to see what people think!
10 years ago



5 comments:
You know what you're picking and you didn't even tell me even though I was on the phone with you three times yesterday???? Rude. :) Good luck with your last week of pregnancy.
I like emily! We miss u guys!
how are you! hope you're doing ok and good luck!
I've been thinking of you so much for the last couple of days ...just waiting for a call or post or something saying "She's here!" I am so excited for you and I hope that you are doing well. Good luck with everything. I really do hope that she comes on my b-day. She'd secretly be my favorite kid. Sorry, Lincoln. JK I am really looking forward to seeing you and your family, too!
I see that I'm being out voted and I don't appreciate it. DEVREE ANN. That's the one. I looked into my magic ball and saw it.
I'm sorry, but Vivian always reminds me of Julia Roberts on Pretty Woman.
Now that I've typed that, I'm almost sure that's the one you like the most...and I'm going to end up feeling sheepish.
Post a Comment