Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Catch up time...

We have been up to a lot lately, and I have been to lazy to upload any pictures...so now I get to play a little catch up. The first picture is of Ava dancing at a Marimba concert. My mom is in a Marimba band, and we have been able to go to three concerts while we have been here. Ava loves to go the concerts and dance and play the shakers.
Then my dad was in a golf tournament at the country club and made it in the "Horserace" which is when the top 10 players have a little 5 whole elimination race, so we packed the kids on the gold cart and went to watch Grandpa. He tied for first place!
Oh I should mention Ava's cousins are in town for my sister's wedding this weekend. So Payson and Ashlyn have been keeping Ava busy and entertained.
After the horserace we went down the road to the lake to take a dip, cause it has been hot and the kids were so good a quiet in the golf cart. Ava loved the lake and went in until I finally told her she can't go any further. She loves the lake this year.
We went to a carnival and my sister's mother-in-law's daycare. Ava had a fun time. She did the cake walk, and fishing games, and got her face painted like a kitty cat. She was meowing all day after wards.
She also ate some whipped cream until she found the gummy bear. She didn't use her hands and was the only kid in the group who actually did this game. It was really cute!
This is what she wanted to wear to church the other day...interesting outfits are a daily occurance now.
And she even learned how to hopscotch with grandma. She loved it.

My little sister is getting married this week, so it has been crazy around here, but I will have more fun pictures to post next week.

8 comments:

Karina & John Calderwood said...

She's such a big girl! I love her face painting!

Henderson Family said...

I love all the cute pictures!!! Interesting outfits, sigh, oh the laughs!!! We're right there with ya on that one.

The Hughes Family said...

Its about stinkin time Lindsay!!! I love to read your blog and see your cute little family! Ava is FREAKING adorable and I ABSOLUTLY love the outfit she choose for church....can you even get any cuter?! I am certainly looking forward to seeing more posts!

Camille English said...

We're going to try to make it to the wedding this weekend! I can't believe we haven't hooked up yet this summer. We have to go to lunch or something before you leave!

Hilarie* said...

Wow I sure miss seeing you girls... and Riley!!! I love Ava's little church outfit... totally cute!! I LOVE her style!!

Tamar and Trevor said...

I have been waiting for my Ava fix! She is SO cute! I wish I could be there for the fun this weekend...take lots of pictures.

Tamar and Trevor said...

I have been waiting for my Ava fix! She is SO cute! I wish I could be there for the fun this weekend...take lots of pictures.

The Olligschlager Family said...

So fun! Is Darby(sp?) getting married? She was really suppose to marry Adam's brother.LOL I bet you are so busy with wedding and baby!