Thursday, April 30, 2009

WHAT WE DO ALL DAY!

Here is a run down of our days in the hotel...we try really hard not to get on each other's nerves, and here is what we do....
make faces at imaginary people...

Anyone for a snooze on the beach...
A drink from a waterfall...

Swim with the fish....

practice our Jazz hands while counting to ten....

learn our colors...

practice scary and funny faces...

and ride roller coasters in our spare time...

with the occasional hug or two...
Anyone wanna join us???

10 comments:

Camille English said...

Soo cute I love Ava in these pictures, YOur such a cute mom.

Chrystina said...

I laughed so hard at the drinking water and roller coaster pics.. glad you are surviving down there! :)

The Olligschlager Family said...

that is so awesome! I feel the same way on a roller coaster gal:)
PS for an update on what I am doing all day I am rereading eclipse...addiction um...maybe

Henderson Family said...

And you can do it all from your own hotel room huh? Cute!!!

Anonymous said...

I love this... you're such cute girls!

Hilarie* said...

That was seriously hilarious!!! You two are so silly! Miss you already... seriously we gotta make sure we keep in touch!!! I just ordered my IPOD Touch and will get it tomarrow!! Tell Riley!! I'm so excited! Glad you see you guys are well and healthy!

The Riries said...

You are such a fun, cute mom!

Marilyn & Steve said...

Imagination is all it takes to escape a small place! (well, plane tickets aren't a bad idea, either!)
Love,
Gramma!

Karina & John Calderwood said...

hahahaha!!!! You are a fun mom!

Tamar and Trevor said...

What a lucky little girl Ava is to have such a great mom. Keep trying to enjoy California for me!