Okay, here is one more little thing to share, then I promise I will post normal post of like ava and rexburg weather and stuff. I just can't help but share all this fun stuff with everyone. I think I am obsessed with saving money...So for all you with little ones here is a great way to save on diapers EVERY TIME you buy them! It is called Caregivers Marketplace. You enroll in the program (for free) and then if you have a child(ren) under the age of 5 or take care of someone with special needs you can get money back for the things that they need the most. You just go shopping, fill out their cash back form, send it in and in 4-6 weeks you have a check.
for example, say you have a little one and one that is potty training, or has trouble at nights still. You buy a jumbo pack of huggies diapers, some swimming diapers (if you are lucky enough to live somewhere warm enough!) and some pull ups or goodnight. You can buy as many as you want, but you get a dollar back for each one! No matter where you buy them, even online. You just need a receipt.
You are also eligible if you are a caregiver to adults who need similar products, such as depends, wash whipes, etc.
For as long as childern are in diapers and training pants, this could save you TONS of money! So Hope you all find it helpful!
Check out their website HERE
***Plus if you love Huggies as much as I do, here is one more reason! $5 off or a special gift of your choice. Check it out HERE
***Also there is a 50% off sale on warm weather styles at OldNavy.com and if you go through ebates you get an extra 3% cash back! :) In the words of Grasshopper..."We're gonna be rich, rich, rich!"
10 years ago


4 comments:
Yea Erin! That is our new family slogan..."We're gonna be rich, rich, rich!" Linds, thanks for finding all this great fabulous stuff! You are truly amazing.
I think I might start stock piling diapers against the occasion in the future that I have a baby (or get a grandma to take care of). I can't help it! I love a good deal! And I am constantly being inspired by this blog to save, save, save. Husband laughs now, but I bet he won't when I take my check to the bank!! Chalk one up for ME! Who needs a job with a 401K when I have the Crebs blog??
Its to bad the Huggies rebate doesnt include pull ups, i would for sure do it then.
The $5 off coupon is only for diapers I think, but the caregivers site includes diapers, pull ups, goodnights and swimming diapers!
Post a Comment