Yesterday Riley called me in the afternoon from school and said that he just got out of a meeting with one of his professors. I didn't know he was having one, so I asked him what it was about and how it went. He said, "well he called me in and asked me to teach his class for him while he is gone...TOMORROW!" I thought it was cool, Riley was a little nervous and said..."we'll I've never taught a class full of University students before.." I told him probably not a lot of undergraduate students have. So he had a few hours to prepare and then at 7:45 this morning he went to class as a fill in professor and not the student. I think that he will do great. It has to be a little intimidating, especially when the other kids in your class know that you are a student like them, and not a professor, but hopefully it will all go well. He can do a test run and see if it is really what he wants to do in the future, before spending all the time and money on a PhD. So there you have it, Professor Crebs, and he doesn't even have his undergraduate yet! :)
10 years ago


5 comments:
WOW! How many undergrads do you know that can say that?? I don't know any....congrats Riley! And congrats to your twin for being in American Idol's top 8!
I love the professor pic. funny. i have not gone to ikea. i figured that i did not want to spend a million dollars and i knew i would and if i buy something i wont know how to get it home! i have the benz. p.s. this is jenni
thats awesome, zane askes what class? hope it went well.
Way to go Riles!! Does that mean we have to be nice to him now?
Riley,
I sure hope that they gave you some kind of stipend. money!...or maybe an A in the class. :) That is so cool by the way. Except *sigh* I had to teach all my classes.. they made us because I was going into Elementary Ed. I'm just joking, you are still cooler.
Post a Comment