Here are two great deals I have found. I have used them, and I love them! The first one is Ebates. It is great for buying things online. All you have to do is sign up and you get $5 automatically. Then you can refer friends and earn even more cash! Then to use Ebates you just log in, find the store that you need to buy stuff from and click the link, and it takes you there, tracks what you buy and gives you cash back or great coupons to use! Then in a day or two your account has more money in it and once a month they cut you a check for your rebates if it over $5. So for instance, I ordered contacts online, and the store I ordered from I got 4% cash back from Ebates, then the Steve Madden Store had 20% cash back the other day and I bought a pair of $150.00 boots for only $39.99, plus I got free shipping and $8 in my Ebates account. I also just bought my Textbooks online and got a heck of a deal, plus 5% cash back. So it is a great way to get a little extra cash for things that you need to buy online anyways! Check it out HERE!
Then there is the Revolutionary Money Exchange Program. It is just like PayPal, which for those of you who don't use PayPal, it is a program where you can have your credit card information kept private while you buy or sell stuff online. No one sees your information but Revolutionary Money Exchange. It is FDIC insured and totally legit. Plus, unlike PayPal THERE ARE NO FEES for using it! The best part is they give you $25 just for joining. So Riley and I can make a quick $60 since I joined ($25), refered him for $10 and another $25 for him joining. Then you have the money deposited in your bank account and you never even have to use it again! So if you want a nice date night, here's a way to get a quick $60! HERE is a copy of an article in the USA Today for all you who think it's suspicious...I did too at first
Anyway these are just some things that I love and fun ways to make extra cash for doing nothing really! Hope you enoy!
10 years ago


8 comments:
Hi, I'm one of Heather's friends...amd yes, I admit that I semi-stalk you due to the fact that I have a VERY boring job.
Anyway, I was just wondering if you've already gotten your $60 from revolutionmoneyexchange. Of course, I'm all fired up about getting the cash, but my husband really doesn't want to put his bank account information in on the site. Have you had any problems??
I have gotten my 25, it takes a few days, because they have to verify the information. But I just added a link to an article in the USA today about RMN and who is in charge and how it started. Hope this helps you get your free money! :)
http://www.usatoday.com/tech/techinvestor/corporatenews/2007-11-06-ted-leonis-steve-case_N.htm
You rock! I found that ebates site about a week ago, and just browsed it. I haven't used it yet, but next time I have to buy something online, I am totally going to use that site. Thanks for the heads up on RMN. John uses ebay alot and I hate that paypal charges you!
I already found both of these or else I would have signed up under you and you would have made more money! Dang... Oh well we got a free $60 too and a free entertainment book through Ebates!
I love the grasshopper comment! I full out Stalk you though, can you blame us! :-)
I'm going to get my rear in gear and sign up for this now, Linds. Have I ever told you that you are the best middle sister I've ever had?? Yes, it is true. And I'm glad my friend Erin finally came out about stalking you. I was wondering when she was going to finally tell you.
I really want to sign up, but John is leary. He's like "How can the company afford to pay everyone so much money?" I let him know that there is an expriation date on the free money, but he is still dubious. How can he turn down free money?? By the way - Tamar gave me her cafe rio pork salad recipe and I eat it all the time...I had it three times while John was in Moab...the meat freezes well. I am making it again tonight! Have you tried Cafe Chulo in Hayden? Tamar and I went there and we thought it was pretty darn close to cafe rio!
by the way, did you ever get your free sports bra from a while back? I never received mine. :(
Ok, Karina (whom I also semi-stalk), out with the Cafe Rio pork recipe! I just happen to have a pork loin thawing in my fridge and don't really know what I'm going to do with it. I will be forced to leave this same comment on your blog just so you won't miss it!
I signed up under you, Ms. Crebs, so you should be getting $10 compliments of the Beaumont Peters fam. We're going to be rich, rich, rich!!
Post a Comment