Thursday, March 13, 2008

Watch out the game of Tag has returned....

What are 5 things I have to do today?
1. eat breakfast
2. go grocery shopping
3. Go shopping for all the decorations for the ward party on Sat. Woo Hoo....
4. Spinning Class
5. Family Time

Where was I 10 years ago?
Ten years ago I was 16. We lived in Madison, WI and I was going on my first date. The funny thing was we went to a play and my parents came to the same one...and then their tickets were for right next to us! I was horribly embarrassed as a 16 year old weird teenager, now I look back and it was so funny...what are the chances. I think my dad planned it.

What are 5 snacks I like?
1. Oranges
2. celery with peanut butter and raisins
3. Vanilla Yogurt
4. Honey Wheat Pretzels
5. Tortilla chips w/crab dip

What would I do if I was suddenly a billionaire?
I think that I would go along with the trend and pay off student loans. Buy two new cars, a house or two (They are good investments) buy Riley's parents a house, go on a vacation with both our families....Maybe to Fiji. That sounds nice. We'd need a private jet. That will make traveling much easier. Invest in Apple stock, some other stocks, Roth IRA to prepare for an early retirement. Buy some new furniture for our new house. Build a greenhouse in the backyard and have the best garden ever! I could go on and on....I have big plans!

What are 4 bad habits I have?
1. blogging too much
2. sleeping in. Riley is up at like 5 or 6 and I stubble out about 6:30. I always feel guilty.
3. Slouching is a major one!
4. snacking when I am board.

What are 5 jobs that I've had?
1. Dental Assistant
2. Grocery Clerk
3. Hair Stylist
4. Citibank Loan Modifier
5. Abercrombie Kids

DO I know anyone famous?
I have met famous people, but I don't really know them personally. I have met Wayne Gretzky, Steve Young, Jessica Alba, and I think that is all.

Have you started any trends in that last year?
Nope. I am a stay at home mom in Rexburg....enough said.

If I were a pizza topping what would and be and why?
Pineapple. I think that it adds a sweetness to pizza that nothing else can. It is my favorite topping and that is why.

What is your favorite clothing trend?
Well I haven't bought new clothes in a while. I think that wide leg pants are in though, I like those a lot.

What is your favorite commercial?
I love the commercial with the guy painting his girlfriends toes and it looks perfect and then they say "...Because you're not that guy..." Then it shows nice jewelry. Riley and I get a kick out of that.

Which Sesame Street character is your favorite?
Big Bird. He is so nice and never gets mad or over reactions. He's pretty chill.

Which Christmas Vacation character do you see yourself as?
I would say Audry... I have a crazy family that I am nothing like....hahaha Just kidding! Maybe the old crazy Aunt cause I'm blind and kinda "out of it" a lot!

I tag: Emily, Cassie, and Camille! Have fun!

PS. I jumped the gun on the spring thing. We woke up this morning to more snow! AAAHHH!

1 comments:

Porter Family said...

When did you meet Jessica Alba? I'd say you're more like Aunt Bethany than Audrey. You break wind constantly, and every lime jello mold you've ever made has cat food sprinkled on top as a garnish. Plus, Riley reminds me a lot of Uncle Louis, so you're stuck.