Sunday, March 2, 2008

NURSERY! FINALLY!

Today the clouds parted and the rays of Heaven shown down on Rexburg.... AVA WENT TO NURSERY! Because we are in a student ward and there aren't too many kids, they take them for one hour when they turn 14 months old. So today Ava got her first taste of a social life. She loved it! When I walked in to pick her up they were all sitting at a table having snack time and she looked like such a big girl. I can't believe my little baby is getting so big so fast! The nursery ladies said that she did amazingly well and reported that she already had a boyfriend! This wild woman doesn't waste any time! I guess there was a little boy about 20 months old who would follow her everywhere and brush her hair, he even started crying when she left. It was pretty funny. Who could resist this face??


This picture was just a funny one. We were at Old Navy the other day and I bought her a bouncy ball to keep her entertained (PS it is a horrible idea...DON'T DO IT! Old Navy's floors are concrete...the kid throws the ball and you are off running. The kid thinks it is funny and doesn't stop...you might as well just leave cause you will get no successful shopping done!) So this afternoon she was playing with it and it bounced in her hood. She looked everywhere for it. Riley and I were getting a kick out of it! Finally it dropped out and all was well once again at the Crebs' house!

6 comments:

Jenni said...

hooray for ava! she's so cute. i forgot your email and i blocked my blog so let me know what it is so i can add you! i had fun on fri, thanks for going!

Porter Family said...

Good grief, that is NOT FAIR!! I helped out in Nursery last week for an hour and Ashlyn came in with me and thought it was amazing. NOT FAIR NOT FAIR NOT FAIR!!!!! (I am on the floor hitting the ground with my fists and kicking my feet, just so you know...)

Karina & John Calderwood said...

haha! She is so funny. I can just picture her looking around for it!

Meagan Zastrow said...

I wish that Atlas could go to nursey, I feel like I never get to sit down at church, he is always all over the place.

Kacie said...

She's such a cutie!

Brady Campbell said...

Wow! She is huge. And you guys are in so much trouble. Hahahahhaha. Just kidding. That was the 4 kids coming out of me....well....not coming out of me...well....nevermind. I am still loco en la cobesa. By the way...you guys have the family/friends HOOKUP! How many of those blogs do you actually visit though? I usually just have time to fly through with uncommented looks.