Thursday, March 20, 2008

A Little bit of Ava


Here is a video that Riley put together for Ava and her little lifetime. We hope that you enjoy it as much as we do! :)

8 comments:

Porter Family said...

Aww. I miss that sassy pants. Nice job Riley.

Marilyn & Steve said...

I LOVE IT! That's a keeper! What a cutie. I'm so glad you guys are computer savvy enough for this Gramma Jamma to get a grandkid 'fix' every so often! Again, SO CUTE!
Thanks!
Gramma Jamma!

The Kunz Family said...

That is such a great video! Your little Ava is darling!

The English's said...

Cuuute! Good job Riley. I can't believe you dropped her though when she was learning to walk:-)

Tamar and Trevor said...

Talented husband and a beautiful baby! You have got it all.

Erin said...

That was precious. She's growing up so fast I can't believe it. Next thing you know we'll be at Cam and Ava's wedding.

Karina & John Calderwood said...

Riley is so talented!! I LOVED that! Does that make you cry looking at it? Girls rock!

Shaun said...

Ava is the our favorite! cool and fun video, especially the part with the hands and the pudding, well done Riley.

P.S. We aren't sure who this cam is but Lincoln started kicking inside Emily really hard when we read that, we don't think he liked it very much. Ava needs to make up her mind.