Monday, February 25, 2008

That's our girl!

We have created a monster. I remember when I was pregnant Riley asked the question..."Should we raise Ava up on a PC or Mac?" Only a really studdly computer nerd would ask that question and be serious about it! Since the only PC thing we have is Vertual PC, she just hasn't been around them much, so by default..she's a Mac girl too!

She loves the computer! She loves to type and use the mouse and think that she is hard at work. I just thought these picture were cute! Ava hard at work!

4 comments:

Meagan Zastrow said...

I can't believe how fast they grow and as they do they just find more and more things to get into. I can't stop Atlas from climbing onto the computer chair and playing with the computer. She is just too cute.

Porter Family said...

My freak, Linds, she is so stinking cute!

Tamar and Trevor said...

I love the jammies! I recognize the fabric. Abby is wearing a hair scrunchy in the same print. What a cool grandma those girls have.

Marilyn & Steve said...

Well, it's nice that you girls think I sew that much! I didn't make those particular jammies, but that does give me an idea.... Stay tuned!
Gramma Jamma!