Okay, so today we got a comment from Karina & John about how this guy on American Idol looks like Riley (minus the dreadlocks). Since we are not cool and "down with it" and don't watch nighttime TV, we didn't know who they were talking about. So we Googled American Idol and found the guy with dreadlocks. So here he is....Riley's long lost, Rastafarian brotha. Maybe this explains why Riley has always enjoyed listening to Bob Marley.....
10 years ago



2 comments:
YAY! You found him! I am so glad that I was able to help bring the two of them together again. I am totally pulling for him (not because he is the best singer, but just because we can pretend that it is Riley in disguise!)
Wow. I knew Riley was hip and all, but sheesh. Way to go Karina for finding the guy! Start gathering costumes for Halloween. Tell Riley to start growing his hair out now, or you might have to have extensions put in. Either way, he will have the hippest Halloween costume out there.
Post a Comment