Thursday, November 29, 2007

Tag Again....this time it's for Riley!

Tamar tagged me for my husband Riley, so here it is....

What is his name? Riley Zane Crebs
How long have you been married? 2 Years
How long did you date? 6 months...: ) It was way too fast!
How old is he? 25...I am 6 months older than him...keeping with the theme in my family of older women and younger men.
Who eats more? Riley can out eat me for sure! He can eat and eat and then in one hour he’s hungry again! he never exercises cause he doesn’t have time, and he still is so skinny! Someday it will catch up to him!
Who said I love you first? Riley did. I was horrible at saying those words back then!
Who is taller? Riley by like 8 inches. I think I am shrinking.
Who sings better? Well I guess I do, cause I used to take voice lessons and all that stuff, but I don’t really like to let people hear me sing. Riley has a great voice though.
Who is smarter? Riley would say me. For some reason he thinks I am a genius. I choose not to correct him and just let him think that. It comes in handy sometimes. But I am no longer in school and so Riley is learning all sorts of stuff, and likes to tell me about all he is learning. I think that he won’t think I am so smart for much longer!
Whose temper is worse? Hmm...I guess we are equal. We are both pretty even tempered, so I don’t know. We can get mad though.
Who does the laundry? I do mostly, just cause I am the one home, but he will toss in a load every once in a while.
Who does the dishes? Whoever cooks, doesn’t clean! So Riley usually does the dinner dishes while I take care of Ava. Otherwise, we just do the dished we dirty.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I think that I do now. It changed when we moved cause I have to be near the door incase Ava wakes up, I can be closer to the door to get her.
Who pays the bills? I pay most of them. Riley takes care of his student loan stuff.
Who mows the lawn? I hope that I can when we have a lawn. I LOVE TO MOW! We both can’t wait to have a garden and do yard work. It is something that we both enjoy. Riley is more picky about yard work though. He worked landscaping one summer, so he has to do it just right!
Who cooks dinner? I do mostly. I love to cook! Riley has a signature dish though.. pork chops and mushroom sauce. Yumm!
Who drives when you are together? Usually Riley, but we are trying to only use one car so I drop him off and pick him up, so then I am driving more these days.
Who is more stubborn? We are both pretty stubborn! We don’t talk about politics, because we both have our opinions and they don’t match some times. But we are both right!
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Riley, he is good at it. I like that!
Whose parents do you see the most? We did see my parents more for a while, but now we are closer to Riley’s family.
Who proposed? Riley did. Once without a ring (it was spur of the moment thing) and then he did it again when he had a ring.
Who has more friends? Well.....Riley knows more people in Rexburg. I am at home and he gets to go and socialize. However, I have more close friends that I keep in touch with from my past.
Who has more siblings? It's a tie. But I have more in-law siblings cause Riley is the oldest of his brothers.
Who wears the pants in the family? Neither of us really. We are horrible and always want the other one to make the decision. This is how it usually goes...” I don’t know, what do you think.....I made the decision last time it is your turn!” We are horrible! I think right now Ava wears the pants!

I tag Erin, Ashley, Holly, Camille and Stephanie!

2 comments:

Porter Family said...

Nicely done. We sure love Riley even if he is more mature than Bud.

GiGi said...

It was so fun to learn more about Riley (and you Lindsay). You are all so cute and we look forward to seeing you at Christmas. Ava is getting so big. Love you! Aunt Sandy