Monday, November 12, 2007

Piggy Tails!





























Yesterday Ava had real big girl pigtails. She looked so grown up and so cute. It is amazing how fast time flies. There are some pictures of her pigtails, and her bangs that I have had to cut 3 times already! I was going to let them grow out, but they just grow straight down in her face, so for now, she will have some bangs!

8 comments:

Tamar and Trevor said...

I love the pig tails. She is so lucky to have a mom who actually is skilled with a brush. My girls really could use you.

Porter Family said...

She looks like a little girl, not a baby!!! Holy cow! I love the bangs. Good thing you are her mom and can make her hair cute no matter what. Love ya.

Marilyn & Steve said...

C-U-T-E!!!! What else can we say??? C-U-T-E!!!!
Love,
Gramma and Papa!

Stephanie said...

ADORABLE!

Erin said...

What a cute girl you have on your hands!! I wish that we could still get away this wearing pig tales..It's just not as cute when we do it!!

Meagan Zastrow said...

she looks so cute, I want a girl to dress up and put pigtails on. They grow so fast.
Meagan

The Kunz Family said...

I'm lovin it! so Cute.

Karina & John Calderwood said...

I love them! Can you come do my little girls hair when she has enough? I always look at the little girls at church with their hair all cute...my poor girl is going to end up with a pony tail on top of her head every day.