This year was Ava's first thanksgiving! Here are some pictures of her enjoying it! We went down to Salt Lake and spent it with Riley's family. We had a great time! Ava loves her Grandparents and Uncles and really loves their dog! I think that Pepper is probably glad to see her go, cause she likes to bug him when he is trying to take a nap.
It was a full week. We celebrated my 26th birthday on Wednesday. I got some great presents....Thanks everyone....and Riley took me to lunch. It was a lot of fun. Then we had Thanksgiving dinner with his family and later that night saw some extended family. It was fun to see everyone and catch up and they couldn't believe how big Ava had gotten! We spent the rest of the week hanging out and shopping. Then Riley's brother Max turned 20 today, so last night we went to dinner with him and had some leftover pumpkin pie. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAX!
We had a great time and already miss being around family. This Thanksgiving we were so thankful for family to be around. It gets kinda lonely in Rexburg! We hope that everyone had a great Thanksgiving!
It was a full week. We celebrated my 26th birthday on Wednesday. I got some great presents....Thanks everyone....and Riley took me to lunch. It was a lot of fun. Then we had Thanksgiving dinner with his family and later that night saw some extended family. It was fun to see everyone and catch up and they couldn't believe how big Ava had gotten! We spent the rest of the week hanging out and shopping. Then Riley's brother Max turned 20 today, so last night we went to dinner with him and had some leftover pumpkin pie. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAX!
We had a great time and already miss being around family. This Thanksgiving we were so thankful for family to be around. It gets kinda lonely in Rexburg! We hope that everyone had a great Thanksgiving!






5 comments:
Happy "late" Birthday!! Glad you guys had a nice holiday.
Happy Birthday Lindsay!!
Happy belated! :) Welcome to being old like me. :) However, whenever I am feeling old, I just remember that John is 33. haha!
I'm glad you had fun! I can't believe you are already 26 because that makes me even older...I can't wait to see you at Christmas!
I tagged you again...it is different this time, check my blog.
Post a Comment