Tuesday, March 15, 2011

4 years old and 18 months

The girls have been growing like CRAZY! I still can't believe that I have a 4 year old. We went in for their check ups last week and here are the stats:

Ava: 4 years old
35 lbs. (43%) and 41 inches tall (66%)

Viviann: 18 months
19.9 lbs. (2%) and 32 inches tall (59%)

They are both super healthy and happy. They are so fun to have around.
I have been a little preoccupied with packing... I have been trying to be super organized this time and color coding every box, for long term storage, short term storage and immediate opening, ya know any possible senerio we will be prepared for...or at least it is staring out that way. I know that by the end I will just be throwing things in boxes, but oh well at least I am trying. Our playroom now looks like this...
but no worries, it isn't like the kids have any toys to play with...they may have been packed already :) I left out a few! I'm not a horrible person!
And I would like to thank Diapers.com for sending me TONS of diapers this past 18 months in huge boxes, with boxes of diapers inside....Now I have the diapers.com boxes and the diaper boxes! Oh I love it!

We ventured out for our first walk of the season. It was in the upper 30's or low 40's, but it felt great! We even got a little sunburn on our faces. Hopefully we will get out a little more now that spring is trying to make its debut here in Rexburg.
They are two little stinkers sometimes, but they are fun. I caught them hiding in the pantry sneaking smarties.

Sometimes Viv needs a little space....I was cleaning out all our old baby stuff and put the car seat on the treadmill while I organized. I was wondering where Viviann was and found her hiding out reading a book.





As I am writing this post I hear Ava yelling from the other room..."VIV, YOUR HAND IS NOT INVITED HERE! YOUR HAND IS NOT INVITED HERE!" Haha I love how she tries to say nice things, instead of just "get away" or something, but it looses a little of the kinder effect when she is screaming it over and over again! haha

5 comments:

Brittney said...

Do you still have my phone number? Call me and we can get the girlies together.

Ratelle Family said...

What a fun blog! You are going to love the Provo/Orem area. They have so many fun opportunities for kids. You may want to check out some of the fun kid programs at BYU. and the Provo Library - amazing! We actually hated to go when we moved to bonners ferry. Love you!

Nikki Nichols said...

OH my gosh they are so adorable. I still think Viv has the best eyes I have ever seen. PS I read your other post.. congrats on the job. When I told Ryan about all the mac stuff they are offering Riley he was a little bit on the jealous side, okay I was too :) But seriously CONGRATS!!

Chrystina said...

the girls are getting soo big! They are beautiful like their mama!

Marilyn & Steve said...

WAY too cute! "your hand is not invited here"... I'll have to remember that one. I'm sure it will come in "Handy" sometime! I love that Viv has found a little 'cubby' for herself when she reads. I'll have to make your family a little teepee when you get a place of your own! See you soon!
Mom/Gramma