Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Lazy...

I have been so lazy since I graduated! I have done nothing really. I have no excuse why my blog is suffering, no excuse at all. Things have seemed crazy around here though. Someone has been sick, or Riley's been out of town for something. We are coming to the end of our time here in Rexburg, and off to bigger (kinda) and better things for sure.
In the mean time..here is a little randomness/catch up from the last few months of being the worst blogger alive!

Ava loves sidewalk chalk, so while Viv was napping one afternoon, I just let her draw on the doorstep area. She loved that her drawings never went away because the rain and snow don't wash it off! She is a serious artist, and didn't like being interrupted for a silly little picture!

Did I mention, back in September, that the little one turned One year old! I didn't? Oops. Well I meant to, so here it is...

She is obsessed with dogs, so Ava got her a dog for her birthday. She LOVES him! She asks for him all the time and we have named him Doug, because that is how she use to say dog. They are best friends!

What's more fun that a trip to Costco on your birthday!?!? At least I made her a cute little birthday outfit!

She loved the cake, but she really loves anything that you can eat, so it wasn't a shocker.

While up in Coeur d'Alene, we saw Mudgy and Millie, Ava's FAVS! We also spent a little time with Grandma and Papa. They are also some of her favorites.

There is Millie the Mouse on Mudgy's antlers.


Ava is a total iPhone kid. She can use them better than some adults, and this is her latest craze..the PRINCESS APP she found while browsing the app store. I love it when I turn on my phone and there are random pictures Ava took...she cracks me up!


Here is a cute one of Viviann in her Grandma Heidi's glasses

She has a thing for glasses I guess...

Too many polka dots!

That's it for now because blogger is choosing to only let me upload one photo at a time, and this is ridiculous! Maybe I shouldn't have ever tried to blog again!

6 comments:

The Olligschlager Family said...

NO please keep blogging I love it!!!!!!!!

Brittney said...

Cute pictures of your girls.

Porter Family said...

You aren't the worst. I totally won that coveted title. :)

The Hughes Family said...

Um...Lindsay...KEEP blogging! Vivs hair is SOOOOOOO long! WOW! Your girls keep getting cuter!

Ashley said...

LOVE IT! Viv's hair is getting so long! She is a total doll, just like Ava. We miss seeing you guys at the play ground. Especially since now we don't have a play ground. haha. Keep up the pics... don't let blogger get your down.

Marilyn & Steve said...

I know blogger is slower than facebook, but I know how to blog (not that you'd know it by my updates...) Anyway, it was fun to see the pictures and catch up with the stories!
Mom/Gramma