Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Overwhelmed...

SO I think I have hit a blogging rut! Since the beginning of July when I last blogged, so much has happened. We....

had finals week

had a week off

Went to Salt Lake for a Week

Went to DisneyLand and LA for a week and got to attend my niece's baptism

Had some surprises and disappointments

Went to Cd'A for a long weekend and got to attend my other niece's baby blessing

Had Viviann's 1st Birthday

Found out we are going to be in Rexburg for another semester, because of silly professors and classes overlapping.

Started MY last semester of college! WOO HOO! Finally! And Riley's surprise 2nd to last semester! Yupee!


So I have so much to blog about, but I am feeling overwhelmed about it. I will get around to it. I promise! Be excited, be very excited!

5 comments:

Camille English said...

I am excited, it seems like forever since I've heard from the Crebs family! Welcome back to blogging we all have our ruts.

Ashley said...

well it was good to talk to you at the park yesterday. until my son bashed his head in, ya know? sounds like an exciting life! good luck on your LAST SEMESTER! {is it sinking in that you will actually be DONE?}

Porter Family said...

Oh, I am excited and I talk to you all the time!!! I can't wait to hear all over again about those dummies breaking into your car and stealing Miss Ava's ipod! Jerks!!! :)

Marilyn & Steve said...

Way to go, Linda! Maybe the bright side is that this will lighten Riley's load and he'll come off with a stellar gpa! Love you guys and miss you all the time!
Gramma!

The Olligschlager Family said...

Oh I am excited!!!! Welcome back busy momma