
Here are our patriotic little Misses on the 3rd of July at the parade. It was a little chilly that morning, there were actually people watching the 4th of July Parade with Parkas on. It just didn't look right. But it shaped up to be in the low 70's, so it was great.

When it finally warmed up enough Ava decided that Riley's shoulders were much better than the stroller. She was having a Diva moment and wouldn't look at the camera.

And the point....
Ava got a new kite and is getting really good at flying it. Rexburg is the best place to fly kites!

And in other big news...Rexburg is getting a new stoplight! This is big news people! I have to turn left here in the mornings for school, and it is not fun, so I am thrilled!

We have really enjoyed just relaxing over the long weekend. Now three more weeks and this semester is done!
9 comments:
I don't know if we've ever met, but a lot of friends of mine have your blog on their lists so I often come to peek at yours. I love it. Your girls are darling. PS. I am going to NEED that peanut butter cake recipe. Hmmmk? Love, Suzi. Nice to meet you by the way.
I love that pointing thing! It just makes me laugh! I love your little family!
I love the fourth! Ava's hair looks so pretty in those pictures.
Woo-hoo for new stoplights! How cool is that? Rexburg is hitting the big time!
Oh, and I love Miss Ava, diva-ness and all! So glad you had a fun 4th. School is almost done!
Kiss my little Viv for me, too!
Gramma! (the REAL certified music teacher!!!)
Love your girls! can i smush their cheeks?
It was so good to see you. I wish we could have spent more time.
My that town just keeps getting bigger and BIGGER!!!
Fourth of July was fun. We missed the parade and I LOVE the new stop light too. Sorry to admit it, but my new computer is not a mac! can we still be friends? cause I would be sad.
Hey! I can not wait for a new post:)
Post a Comment