Have I mentioned how much we love our little girls? haha well here is another post about just how cute they are....
They love to share kisses!!
Viv is 4 months old today! Time is just flying by! She is starting to roll everywhere and does the same upside down worm that Ava would do. She lays on her back, like when she is getting her diaper changed and arches her back and pushes off on her feet so she just scoots right out of the diaper. She does it a few times in a row and she's clear across the room! Too funny! No teeth yet, but I don't think they are too far away. At this time Ava already had her two bottoms ones. Viv is gnawing and drooling like crazy, so I think it will happen soon, but we'll see. She is just the perfect average size, and still fitting into all the clothes Ava grew out of too quickly. It is nice to get some use out of them. She loves to get tossed around and hang upside down. She is a little daredevil! She is so smiley and content. We all just love having her around. Happy 4 month birthday Viv!


8 comments:
Thanks for the pictures! How do they just keep getting cuter? It seems impossible, but they do it anyway! Keep having fun!
Mom/Gramma
So cute Linds! Your girls are just so precious! I can't believe Ava is three!!! Miss you girl! One of these days we will have to get together before you leave the Berg!
Viv is SOOOO beautiful! She looks a lot like Ava. Kelsi was watching your video with me and she kept saying, "Friends? Friends?"
It sounds like Ava keeps saying, "It's my Wal-Mart shirt" even though she really says, "It's my other one shirt". She cracks me up with the sideways kisses on Viv. I miss your guts!
Your girls are soooo cute! Everytime I look at your blog, they're STILL cute! It's amazing! I also just wanted to let you know how cool you are with all your creativeness and expecially cake decorating! I want to be like you when I grow up! ;)
Lindsay- Your such a good mommy-- those girls are adorable. Post an entry on how you made ava's headband...I gotta start dressing up my little girl more, I'm too used to having a little man! We always love checking updates on you guys while reliving the great memories of summer '05:).
I'm sad we missed you guys AGAIN! Let me have this baby and then we'll be all over seeing you the next time your here!
You do have adorable girls. I know how it feels.
my mom said viv was so cute! she's grown so much just since i saw you last! we're on for the teton dam race. ive been running a little. nothing more than a quarter mile (i was close to death btw) but we'll work our way up!
Post a Comment