Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Pictures Part One

So my computer is being dumb and I can't get things to upload and I am getting frustrated, so here are some new pictures, and I will try to post the other new ones tomorrow.

Things are still going well with Ms. Viv. She is a blast and I can't believe how big she is getting. She had her one month height and weight and was 9 lbs. 4 oz (50%) and the 75% for height. She is a shrimp compared to Ava who was already 11 lbs. 4 oz. at this time in her life. She was always in the 95%, so a little baby is new to me...it is kinda nice cause she isn't growing out of everything as fast as Ava did.


They continue to be good buddies and Ava can make Viviann smile so big. I love it. Ava likes to torture Viviann (as seen in the picture below with all the stuffed animals) and Vivann is so patient with Ava. Ava is never jelous of Viviann really. She always thinks of her sister first and it is so cute to watch.

8 comments:

Emily said...

Oh gosh, I laughed out loud at the stuffed animals picture! Ava is such a sweet girl! I love how she always calls Viv, "Sister". She told me, "Mom, Dad, and Sister had to go to a meeting." Your car seat canopy is amazing! I wanna have another kid just so I can buy one from you! :)

Erin said...

haha! Same here! Here's to hoping that I get pregnant again really soon so I can buy one! It would be perfect and just in time for the winter months. Here's to keeping my fingers crossed that it will happen soon!! So cute Linds! Your girls are just both so adorable!!!

Camille English said...

I can't believe how cute your girls are. We're adding our fourth girl if feb. I wouldn't want it any other way I love my girls.

Meagan Zastrow said...

She is so cute and Ava looks like she is such a good big sister. Those covers look great. We miss you guys but I am glad that we were able to see more pictures.

Henderson Family said...

So cute!!! All too soon they'll be talking and giggling with each other for 2 HOURS before they finally fall asleep at night (speaking from experience). Your little Viviann is adorable.

Karina & John Calderwood said...

I love the stuffed animal picture! It reminds me of when Kelsi brought all of Kyle his toys while he was eating in his high chair!! You girls are darling!

Darbye and Lyle said...

I LOVE YOUR GIRLS AND MISS THEM SOOOO MUCH!!!!! PS- your canopys are super cute! I super want one some day! I love you and hope to see you soon!!!!!

Marilyn & Steve said...

How long before I get to come down and play? Do I really have to wait until November???? Dang! But that's better than nothing! I love the pictures. What cute girlies! Ava is a doll, and I love that she is still taking care of 'sister' all the time!
Gramma!