Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Car Seat Canopy

So I am starting a little side business...making and selling car seat canopies. These are awesome for year around use, to keep out wind, sun, snow, rain, and most important germs! No more messing with blankets that slide off, or bunch up. These are great, so if you know anyone who wants one, spread the word!


This particular one is lined with green Minkee, so it is really warm and cozy. You can get them lined with Minkee, fleece or just cotton depending on the level of warmth you need.

They have an adjustable Velcro closure and can can be embellished with anything from buttons, to flowers and more.

They are all made to order, and can be customized with any fabric or color combination of your choice. The Minkee lined ones sell for $40, the fleece lined ones for $28 and the cotton lined ones sell for $28.

4 comments:

Porter Family said...

Nice job Linds!! I think those are adorable! Too bad I'm not having a kid anytime soon. I'd order the canopy AND matching diaper/wipe holder. :)

Nikki Nichols said...

Lindsay I totally want to buy one for our little girl since she will be born in Februaury and lets face it, we will need it. Are you going to start a site with the different fabrics? I love talented people like you, cuz I am not one!

Karina & John Calderwood said...

I LOVE it!!! Not pregnant, but when we do have another kid, I will be placing my order!!! :) I will also spread the word.

Tamar and Trevor said...

I love them! Too bad Kyle has out grown the infant carrier but I will spread the word. Should I just direct them to your blog?