Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Finally an Ultrasound!

Here is the first portrait of our little Devree Ann...
I know it is kind of blurry, cause it is a picture of a picture, but hopefully you can tell what part is baby. Riley and I think she looks just like Ava, but we will see.

Here is a cute one of the big sister...

Ava and I headed up to my parents' house till the baby comes. Apple wants Riley to stay longer and we didn't think that having a baby in a hotel would be too fun, so Ava and I headed out early. It was not fun to say good bye to Riley, but it will only be for a little while. I got to go to my doctor I had with Ava, and I love them. We got our ultrasound finally and found out we are having another little girl. We are so excited. Ava is having a blast with grandparents to keep her company and busy. She also loves having a place to just run. She has her own little picture of Devree and she kisses it and shows everyone her little sister. It is so cute.

15 comments:

Holly Murray said...

Congratulations you guys! I agree, she does look like Ava. It'll be so nice being at your parents through the last part of your pregnancy. Grandparents can be so helpful!

The Hughes Family said...

You are seriously going to love how she loves her little sister. Jordan and Jayden LOVE their little sister soooo much...its my favorite thing to watch.. everytim i bring Lillie downstairs when she wakes up Jayden just screams Lillie...and runs and gets in her face and starts talking to her. Seriously my favorite thing!!!!

Henderson Family said...

I LOVE the name Devree. That will be sooooo cute!!!! Two girls are so fun!! You are going to love it. Sisters are the best.

The Reynolds said...

Congratulations! Two cute girls...well three, because there's you too. We are so happy to have you close by...You and Riley are so kind to make the sacrifice to have you here. We love you!

The Olligschlager Family said...

so exciting! Was that a 3d ultrasound? You could really see Devree's little face. Good luck with everything!

Camille English said...

Oh how sweet! Your on your way to girls girls girls just like us!

Call me Sooon and we can hang out!

Anonymous said...

I love the name Devree too! And I totally think she looks like Ava.

Shaun said...

A girl! How wonderful! I am so excited for your family. That is great that Riley gets an opportunity to work at Apple for a little longer. I am sorry that you had to say goodbye to him. I totally know how that feels to have to leave and take your little kid with you and go do something big without your husband. People in the airport must have thought we were filming a movie with all the tears and drama when we did it! But, Riley will be home for the birth I assume? Hopefully absence will just make the heart grow fonder. I feel like Shaun and I are stronger now because we had to be away from each other. I am glad that your mom is there to take care of you! I hope that you are feeling really well. We miss you here at school. And, I agree, sisters are the best! (Plus you already have all that baby girl stuff! lol Leave it to me to think of the money part!) Love ya Linds!

GiGi said...

Congratulations! My girls loved being close together! I think she looks like Ava too. Incredible how detailed the picture is. I am so glad you will be here to have her!

Love, Aunt Sandy

Brad Griffitts said...

Hey, congratulations! That is awesome. Jessie and I are so happy for you guys...plus, now that we all know it's a girl we don't have to feel so bad about naming our little guy Aiden. :) Jessie wants to use the same doctor you are using if Aiden isn't here by the time we move up there next week. We are very excited for you guys and can't wait to see you!

The Kunz Family said...

Yay!! congrats Lindsay. Let me tell...you two litte girls is so much fun!!!

Ashli Brown said...

Congrats Lindsay!! Two little girls will be lots of fun. I love the name Devree!

Emily and Mike said...

Hey!!! Congratulations! Another cute little girl. I hope all is going well. We found out we got our apartment did you guys get yours yet? Maybe we will be neighbors again. Can't wait to see you in a few months and you new little addition!

Sokimna said...

Yay! Another girl!!!! Seems like you guys are having sooo much fun! How come it doesn't feel as fun when we're there???? =) So, are you guys seriously considering San Jose after graduation??????

Hilarie* said...

What a CUTIE!! I totally love your little picture! I also really like the name.. and I'm serious. I'm not trying to just be nice, it is really a cute name!!! I would also love to see you in a cute prego picture!! I think you should update with a picture of you!!! :)