Thursday, May 14, 2009

Full Moon in the Morning?

Nothing like waking up to this little girl's bedhead and buttcrack! ha ha

Apparently she was SUPER hungry this morning, so she undressed herself and headed to the fridge, I turned the corner and couldn't stop laughing. She is just so darn cute!

11 comments:

Porter Family said...

Holy Crack, that is hilarious!! I love how proud of herself she is, too. What a funny little nut.

Henderson Family said...

Oh my word!!! I can't even tell you how many times I find Katie Marie like that. It surely is a sight to behold.

Anonymous said...

Oh wow... I laughed SO hard when I saw this! :-) Thanks for the cuteness/craziness... I love Ava!

Sokimna said...

LOL...this is soooo hilarious! Does she get this from Riley or you? HAHAHAHA!

The Olligschlager Family said...

That is so funny! I guess she was just hungary!

Camille English said...

I love it so much!!

Hilarie* said...

Oh she is so silly. I haven't been able to keep up with everyone... did you find out what you are having?

Marilyn & Steve said...

All I can say is "the apple don't fall too far from the tree, does it?"
Love you guys!
Mom

Ashli Brown said...

That is too funny! What a little cutie!

Jenni said...

that girl has such a fun personality! i am coming home for a week in july so plan on going to the country club with me and swimming! hopefully there wont be too many people there because we'll both be somewhat larger than normal due to our condition if you know what i mean. you need to post what you are having by the way... or at least call or text me so i can make you something! love ya!

Thompson Family said...

LOL...adorable!!