Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Ava's 1st Boo Boo

Yes, it has happened. Ava got her first Boo boo. She has turned into such a little monkey and gets into everything and climbs on everything. I am not used to it yet. So one of the moving boxes she was wrestling with got her in the eye. Don't worry though she fought back with avengence and destroyed the box! I felt like a worse mother than Brittany Spears! I took her to the bank and the teller looked at me like, what did you do to your kid. I felt like everyone thought I was an abusive mother. Then I talked to some friends and they assured me that was normal, and it won't be the last scrape or cut they get, so you will get over it. At least Ava was still in good spirits. She didn't even cry. Now it is just a big ugly scab below her eye.


0 comments: