It has been a fun few months. It seems like September was so long ago....
So we will start there.
Ava had a Fall School Carnival, and had a lot of fun. She got her face painted there (this happens to be a recurring theme throughout this post)
Then the Circus Came to Town!
There was more face paint...
The Greatest Show on Earth
Where do they find these clowns?
Then we went to Cornbelly's to find our way through the maze this year. We made it out alive thanks to Ava's navigation skills!
And surprise, surprise...more face paint!
Halloween came and the girls wanted to dress up like Tinkerbell and Rosetta.
Riley and Isaac were in charge of the passing out of the candy at the trunk or treat, and they did a good job, too good. When I got back to the car Riley proudly announced he had been giving out handfuls to all the kids and got rid of all the candy!! I said, well good, however, we now have no candy to give to the trick r treaters who come to the house :) He made a trip into town to get more candy, poor guy.
Isaac and I got to wait in line for about an hour to vote, behind a lady with the flu. I was freaking out thinking Isaac would get it because he's still too young for his flu shot, but luckily nothing came of it!
The other day it snowed, and snowed and snowed. It was more snow than we got all last winter!!
Riley took the girls out in it and they loved it! Viv was a little cold by the end :)
To say she LOVED the snow would be an understatement!
Viv liked to be bounced up and down through the snow
I love this picture. When I was pregnant with Ava I always told Riley, I want a little girl that looks just like him, and I got it :)
Isaac's been hanging out, staying warm, and melting our hearts in the process. We love this little guy!


0 comments:
Post a Comment