What have we been doing since April? Well, since you asked :)
WE GRADUATED!
This picture best recaps the day...chaos. A million things going on at once. We graduated that morning, and moved that afternoon. I'm glad it's over :) We had a lot of family come up and I still need to get the pictures with them in it!These little kids were such great friends, and we are so sad to see them go their separate ways. They came to visit us in Utah though, and Ava was thrilled.

I was sad to see their mom go as well. Debby and I became best of friends in little old Rexburg. We went through it all together and covered for each other a lot. Switched off babysitting, got much needed manicures together, you know all the important stuff that you need to do while in school with little ones. :)
It was nice to have so many friends that we went through this with and learned so much from. I'm sorry we couldn't get more pictures with everyone. (Note to Shawn and Emily Johnson: The picture we got was actually a video, so I need a copy of the picture you guys have, please :)
Linzi is missing from this picture, cause she was nice enough to babysit the kids during everything. But Samantha and Linzi were great walking/playground/shopping/laughing buddies! Love you and miss you both so much!

THEN WE MOVED TO OREM, UT
We moved to Utah and rented a cute little house in Orem while we looked for a house.
We also got invited to an Easter egg hunt with Aunt Teresa and Uncle Jason. The girls loved it!

Ava loves to ride her bike and this park had a nice walking path that was just perfect for afternoon bike rides.
Ava got clothes-lined on the blinds. Yeah, I HATE the chords that are on mini blinds. I try to keep them out of reach, but this particular set was close to the couch were they could climb. **I would like to add that 2 seconds prior to this, I told them to stop and get down, but what do I know. I mean really! Turns out they should have listened to me after all! Not that I told them that or anything :)

Riley left for a week in Nerd Nirvana (aka WWDC) While he was in San Fransisco living it up. I was home sharing a bed with two little cuties. I think I got the better deal :)
Viv took Doug for a walk.
I went to a Rugby game at the Rio Tinto Stadium and got to sit between this handsome guy....
Riley and Ava on the marry go round and going down the really large and fast slide. They had a blast.
Viv and Ava on the boats. Viv loved them!
Riley, Ava and Grandma on the Farris Wheel
THE NEXT WEEKEND WE MOVED INTO OUR VERY OWN HOUSE!
Cute picture of the little bums.
The girls were so excited to have Ashlyn and Payson come and visit from St. Louis!
They also didn't mind that Ashlyn and Payson brought their mother, Aunt Heather.


We had a blast and get to spend a few more weeks with them in Idaho later this summer!
Then we hit up our first Rodeo! Yeee Haw! Ava loved the sparkly outfits on the cowgirls and Viv loved that they played a little Fergie in between riders. She danced her little heart out
Then we got to spend a little time at the pool. The girls loved it!
Chasing each other
Then onto fireworks. They loved the Pops most of all.
We have a garage :) The girls love to sit in it while Riley and I do yard work, or fix things. They are great Popsicle eaters and spectators. They also enjoy having a yard to play in.
Such little snuggle buddies. I love them.
We have lots of projects around the house, and I will post those as we go. It needs a lot of work, but its been fun so far!






3 comments:
love it! Congrats on EVERYTHING! I'm glad you are happy. =) miss you guys.
Yay on the new house! Its a NEVER ENDING project. I have yet to finish ANYTHING and we have lived here for 2 years. I love all the pics! And it looks like Teresa has a pool! HUGE PLUS! My kids are LOVING swimming. Oh BTW....my FAV life jackets right now that make the kids TOTALLY independant ...Puddle jumpers. It takes them about 20 mins to get used to them and then they are off. My kids are all over the pool and i dont have to worry! GET THEM! OH and I got mine on amazon. They have a video too. It only took Lil about 20 mins and at 2 shes totally independant.
Yay on the new house! Its a NEVER ENDING project. I have yet to finish ANYTHING and we have lived here for 2 years. I love all the pics! And it looks like Teresa has a pool! HUGE PLUS! My kids are LOVING swimming. Oh BTW....my FAV life jackets right now that make the kids TOTALLY independant ...Puddle jumpers. It takes them about 20 mins to get used to them and then they are off. My kids are all over the pool and i dont have to worry! GET THEM! OH and I got mine on amazon. They have a video too. It only took Lil about 20 mins and at 2 shes totally independant.
Post a Comment