

Take the Quiz and Share Your Results!
Take the Quiz and Share Your Results!
How perfect huh...I am Esme and Riley is Carlisle! We are so right for each other :) haha. It is official I have my ticket for the Midnight showing, thanks to Brigitte, which also happens to be on my birthday! Sounds like a party to me! Can't wait! 17 days until the movie comes out!! Hurray!
10 years ago


8 comments:
Tickets are already on sale?! Oh gosh, I have to figure out when we want to go because I can hardly contain my excitement!
I was gonna say...Happy Birthday to you, Linds! What great friends you have. I'm glad you didn't end up as Esme and Riley as Jacob. That'd be tooooooooo wierd.
I can't wait to see what I am. I can't believe you got a ticket!!! I'm totally jelous!!
My friend Audra and I are going we have our midnight showing tickets!! I started reading the books again probably a mistake but the trailors all look good so I'm excited.
I can't wait!!
I'm so happy to find people equally as excited about the Twilight movie coming out! I'm so jealous you girls got tickets for the midnight showing...how fun!!
I'm so happy to find people equally as excited about the Twilight movie coming out! I'm so jealous you girls got tickets for the midnight showing...how fun!!
How perfect! That will be a fun little birthday treat for you. I have to wait a week to watch it because I promised my sister I would wait and see it with her when I go up and visit for Thanksgiving.
Post a Comment