Today was Ava's 1st Birthday! We are up in North Idaho for the Holidays and had some friends over and some cake and presents. She loved everything about her birthday. She is so big. I can't believe how time flies. She is walking everywhere, getting in to everything and starting to say more words. I love how amazing things are through her eyes. Everything to her is so amazing and special. I love to watch her discover things. We are so grateful for her! We couldn't ask for a better little girl! Here is a look back on our first year! ENJOY!
10 years ago


4 comments:
She is such a fun kid and I am glad we got to be up here for the party! (It wouldn't be a party without the porters...). Love ya tons! Great slideshow.
Happy Birthday Ava! I can't believe how fast they grow, it's amazing. She is so beautiful and I am sad that I missed the party and that I won't see everyone this Christmas, but we love you and hope everyone is doing great
Happy Birthday Ava!!
Happy Birthday Ava from all five of us at the English House we love you and miss you all.
Post a Comment