This week we had a Griffitts family reunion (Lindsay's dad's family). People came from all over, but mostly California, and we had a great time. The weather was great (as you might notice from the sunburns) and we had a blast. We have a big one like this about every three years. 
On Sunday Grandma Griffitts made all her grandkids clothes. The material was all the same, just different colors. They all looked so cute!!
On Sunday Grandma Griffitts made all her grandkids clothes. The material was all the same, just different colors. They all looked so cute!! Abby (in purple) and Emma (in pink) are my brother's kids, they came from Philadelphia. Payson (in green) and Ashlyn (in yellow) are my sister's kids and they came from St. Louis, and then there is cute little Ava (in blue) who will be an only child for a while !! :)

This is Abby, she 2 1/2. When she smiles her eyes always close. I thought that it was just so cute. She is a funny little girl!
This is a picture of the entire family. There were about 102 of us, and there were still families missing!
This is a picture of our smaller family. We are missing my Uncle Jeremy, who is serving in Iraq, my little sister, who is on a mission in Peru, and my cousin's husband, Brent.
Here is a cute on of Riley and Ava. We were all just hanging out, having dinner and getting ready to dance!!
This is a picture of my mom, my sister Heather, and her little baby Ashlyn and my cousin Alyssa.
Here is a cute on of Ashlyn. She is a month older than Ava and came from St. Louis to visit. Ava wasn't too sure about her at first, but I think they will be pretty good friends!

This is Abby, she 2 1/2. When she smiles her eyes always close. I thought that it was just so cute. She is a funny little girl!
This is a picture of the entire family. There were about 102 of us, and there were still families missing!
This is a picture of our smaller family. We are missing my Uncle Jeremy, who is serving in Iraq, my little sister, who is on a mission in Peru, and my cousin's husband, Brent.
Here is a cute on of Riley and Ava. We were all just hanging out, having dinner and getting ready to dance!!
This is a picture of my mom, my sister Heather, and her little baby Ashlyn and my cousin Alyssa.
Here is a cute on of Ashlyn. She is a month older than Ava and came from St. Louis to visit. Ava wasn't too sure about her at first, but I think they will be pretty good friends!


1 comments:
I think she is so cute, but I am biased since she is my daughter. I love you a ton and I am so glad we got to hang out with you on this vacation to Idaho...
Post a Comment